Friday, March 1, 2013

List of Books for Educators



February Vacation week is coming to an end. Unfortunately, I was not lucky enough to escape the winter weather and head off to the tropics.  This left me with plenty of time to catch up on my RSS feed, Pinterest boards, Edmodo posts and tweeting (@pendeskllc).  Once I was caught up with social media,  I found myself looking for new books to read.

Here is a list of books that I have added to my educational GoodReads listing.


How Full Is Your Bucket?  Educator's Edition: Positive Strategies for Work and Life by Tom Rath

The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life by Rosamund 
Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander



Brain Rules: 12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School by John Medina



To
 get started on this lengthy list of "to-reads", I decided to go one more step and start a professional development opportunity for fellow teachers in my building.  Our first book is going to be How Full is Your Bucket?  Educator's Edition which we discuss on line using Edmodo.

If you have any books that would be worthy of adding to this list, please share.




No comments:

Post a Comment