Thursday, January 2, 2014

Taking on the Blogging Challenge

The start of a new year and I have yet again set the goal of blogging.  I am consistently following, reading, commenting and learning from others' blogs but have failed to be keep my commitment of blogging.  The goal is to make a schedulers time to blog....

Happily, I found a blogging challenge via Paula Naigle (@pinaugle) on Twitter.  Thank you!

In the trenches by Kelly Hines started a self initiated blogging challenge for folks.  The best part of this challenge is that she gives prompts for those who are newbies and/or have writers block....or is that now called bloggers block???

This is directly from Kelly Hines and will be my calendar to get started (again).

blogging challenge


If you decide to take on Kelly's challenge then she has asked us to please share via Twitter, on her blog or as she says....somewhere.

Here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment