Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Supplies for a New Year






I LOVE School Supplies!

This year's new items include...

 
Providing SENSORY STICKERS to all students to provide students with STRESS RELIEF in the classroom. 





Plus adding movement with KICKBANDS for those kiddos that just need a bit of to get them through the class.


 

I'm always making some sort of Card Sort or walk Around which means always using my colored tagboard and laminator. For some reason, I never thought of getting a ROTARY CUTTER or ROTARY CUTTING MAT.  

Considering PENCIL PARKING LOT  for students to borrow a pencil. Each student will have an assigned student number. Students can borrow the pencil but must return it at the end of class. Not sure about the logistics of this idea yet. BUT I do love the PENCIL UPGRADE PROGRAM. Here is the general guide: A student comes to class without a pencil. The student can borrow from my shelf (of "found" pencils) but if there are none available, I offered any student in the class a PENCIL UPGRADE. If a student volunteers, I exchange the used pencil for a brand-new one. 


For my table grouping, I thought these DRY ERASE DOUBLE-SIDED MAGNETIC WHITEBOARD EASELS would be perfect. Just another tool for collaboration!

And speaking of whiteboards, I had quite a few on the walls that needed an upgrade. After a horrible experience with a vendor who shall not be named, I opted to order the QUARTET MAGNETIC DRY ERASE WHITEBOARDS directly from Amazon. They are even a little bit more modern. Frameless and white glass.


I have my materials stored in all different ways. To make some more accessible (and of course keep my room looking cute), I thought these MULTI-COLORED STORAGE CUBES would hold my new MESH ZIPPER POUCHES perfectly on my bookshelf. And for some of my bigger laminated items, the PORTABLE PROJECT STORAGE CASES are going to be perfect!





More for my student tables are -20 to 20 NUMBER LINES. Can't wait to laminate these!





And lastly, some STIKKI WHITE CLIPS to display student work.   

No comments:

Post a Comment