Thursday, January 29, 2015

Potent Leadership #leadership


I have lost touch with what is happening. I am definitely the individual who tries to do what is right. Although this is less potent it is still a calculated behavior based on the concept of right. And sadly, this is considered manipulative; based on the idea of what should happen. I have a lot of work ahead of me as a leader. I am rethinking my skills.

Do I have the right qualities?

The wise leader is conscious yet spontaneous; can I be spontaneous? This means responding to what is here-and-now; no calculation and no manipulating. For me, this means losing the sense of immediacy.

It is okay to sit back for a while and absorb what is happening. I don't need to respond right away or make an immediate decision. Deep breaths!

No comments:

Post a Comment